R-Pharm JSC has a robust global pipeline:
- Globally licensed anti-IL-6 MAB for RA and other indications.
- Solid and sustained efficacy in difficult to treat subgroups (anti-TNF-NRs) in phase II.
- Completed FDA (CMC, EOP2) and EMA (SAWP) consultations.
- International phase III program to commence in May 2016.
- Globally patented osteoprotegrin-IgG1 (Fc) fusion protein – RANKL inhibitor.
- Potential treatment for tumor-related bone lytic lesions, giant cell bone tumors, osteoporosis, etc.
- Phase I completed, Phase II approved in Dec 2014.
- Globally patented novel recombinant heterodimer nanoprotein.
- Inhibits IL-1β/IL-1F2-induced signaling.
- FIH study to commence in 2015.
- Target indications: FMF, Behcet's disease.
RPH-001 & RPH-002
- Oncology biosimilar MABs.
- Phase III completed.
- MAAs in Russia/Turkey planned for 2015.